This listing is for a Mapex Black Panther Venom 14 x 5.5 inch Snare Drum in Arctic White that’s brand new (in the box), and never even played.
The all-maple Black Panther Venom snare drum must be named for its paralyzing look and tone. Because we'll be honest — we couldn't find a style or application where this snare didn't work: stadium rock to studio hip-hop, state-fair bluegrass to side-stage metal. The Venom snare makes a great starting point for just about any music you set out to create. The Venom's shell is constructed from eight plies of crisp and cutting maple, capped with SONIClear bearing edges and classic triple-flanged hoops to maximize tone, warmth, and tuning range. This translates to a sound that is resonant, focused, warm, and bold, with output for the stage and plenty of character under close mics. Mapex's Saturn lugs and tri-vent system give the Venom snare that coveted Black Panther visual appeal. And with its extra-deep/extra-wide snare beds and cylinder-drive dual-adjustment throw off, the Venom can be dialed in for precision sensitivity. Looking for a great starting point for your next music project? Consider the Mapex Black Panther Venom 14-inch maple snare drum from DrumPickers.
Mapex Black Panther Venom 14-inch Maple Snare Drum Features:
- Size: 5.5 inches x 14 inches
- Billed as the brightest standard-sized snare in the Black Panther collection
- Makes a great starting point for any style and application
- 8-ply, 6.85mm all-maple shell delivers excellent heat and character
- Extra-wide/extra-deep snare beds enhance sensitivity
- SONIClear bearing edges maximize tone and tuning range
- Saturn lugs and tri-vents supply that coveted Black Panther visual kick
- Triple-flanged hoops help deliver a powerful rimshot and fat backbeat
- Cylinder-drive dual-adjustment throw off for quiet tenoring and precise snare tensioning
- Mapex-branded Remo Ambassador Coated batter head