100% maple shells are the industry standard
Maple has long been a favorite shell wood of both drum manufacturers and players. Its boosted low end and smooth mids and highs are suited for just about any style of music. This is why you'll see maple drums in the hands of today's most in-demand players, studios, and drummakers. Pearl's Decade Maple shells are built from six thin plies of maple, with hand-treated bearing edges to ensure you get the same performance as kits costing several times more.
Shell and hardware are built tough and toneful
The attention to detail put into Pearl's Decade Maple series far surpasses its rock-bottom price point. The thin 5.4mm shells are built with Pearl's SST technology with overlapping scarf-joint seams and proprietary AcoustiGlue. Both the interiors of the shells and the bearing edges are hand treated. And the Reference-inspired Mini-Lugs, Opti-Loc suspension mounts, and UniLock gearless tom arms are all built to tour-ready spec. Whether you're just starting your drumming career or looking for an affordable kit to tour with, Sweetwater drummers stand behind the Pearl Decade Maple shell pack.
Pearl Decade Maple 3-piece Shell Pack Features:
- A great deal on a set of 100% maple drums
- Makes a great intermediate kit and a solid touring option
- Shell sizes (depth x diameter): 9" x 13" tom, 16" x 16" floor tom, 14" x 24" bass drum
- 6-ply, 5.4mm SST (Superior Shell Technology) construction yields a tough and toneful drum
- Mini-lugs inspired by Pearl's Reference series
- Opti-Loc suspension mounts included
- Hand-treated shell interiors and bearing edges
- Includes TH900 tom holder and ADP20 stand adapter
- Backed by Pearl's lifetime warranty