The Pearl President Series Deluxe snare drum revives the dark, chewy tonal character and period appointments of its mid-'60s namesake, all with the 21st-century durability for which modern Pearl snares are renowned. Its 6-ply lauan wood shell is crowned with rounded 45-degree edges and comes in a groovy sunset ripple wrap to unlock the heritage look and tone of Pearl's beloved President Series drums. From its modified Battleship lugs to its Silver Script badge, this snare is positively bursting with vintage character. A set of 2.3mm Superhoop II triple-flanged hoops gives this 8-lug snare a classically open tone and road-ready durability. It comes outfitted with a Remo UT CS Black Dot batter head to fully capitalize on the bite and growl of its bass-enhanced shell. Take a look inside, and you'll find an adjustable tone muffler with an exterior dial to help focus stick attack and dry out unwanted over ring — a feature that comes in handy for the studio. Take it from DrumPickers drummers: whether you're seeking a matching snare for your President Series Deluxe kit or you just want a uniquely voiced accessory snare for your collection, there's loads of tone and vibe to be found in the Pearl President Series Deluxe snare drum.
Pearl President Series Deluxe Snare Drum Features:
- 6-ply lauan wood (Philippine mahogany) shell is brimming with mid-'60s President Series character
- Rounded 45-degree bearing edges supply a drier, thumpier head-shell response
- Adjustable tone muffler dries out unwanted overring
- Throwback Silver Script badges and modified double-sided Battleship lugs
- 2.3mm Superhoop II triple-flanged hoops supply great tone and road-ready durability
- Remo UT CS Black Dot batter head capitalizes on the bite and growl of this snare's bassy shell