This listing is for a Zildjian A 18” Medium Thin Crash Cymbal that’s in excellent condition and without any flaws. It’s only flaw (if you can call it that), is the removal of its logos. It plays beautifully, and works perfectly.
The Zildjian A Medium Thin Crash has the kind of classic Zildjian sound that works for any style of music. This versatile crash is made from cast bronze with a thin profile and symmetric hammering pattern for a complex tone that cuts through a mix. With its dark pitch and medium sustain, the A Medium Thin Crash is good for both stage or studio applications, from swing to metal. This crash has a traditional-finished top and bottom for an inviting look under stage lights and packs up easily thanks to its light weight and thin size. For an all-purpose crash sound that transcends genres, drummers worldwide recommend the 18" Zildjian A Medium Thin Crash.
Zildjian A 18" Medium Thin Crash Features:
- Dark, cutting crash for all musical genres
- Thin weight provides a balanced sound with complex overtones
- Medium decay - good for recording
- Traditional finish - looks great in any setting, from jazz to pop
- Defined bell sound
- Computer-controlled hammering produces a cutting tone
- Cast bronze provides a rich sound that improves with age
- Weighs in at 1449 gms
Expand your tonal options with the Zildjian A Medium Thin Crash!