This listing is for a Zildjian A, 18” Medium Thin Crash Cymbal in good condition. The only flaw is (compliments of UPS), the obvious 3/8” professionally repaired crack. You’ll see that crack in its original form in one of the final pictures, while it’s restored/repaired state is viewable in the others. It now sounds virtually like it did when it was brand new.
Dark and Cutting Crash Cymbal
The Zildjian A Medium Thin Crash has the kind of classic Zildjian sound that works for any style of music. This versatile crash is made from cast bronze with a thin profile and symmetric hammering pattern for a complex tone that cuts through a mix. With its dark pitch and medium sustain, the A Medium Thin Crash is good for both stage or studio applications, from swing to metal. This crash has a traditional-finished top and bottom for an inviting look under stage lights and packs up easily thanks to its light weight and thin size. For an all-purpose crash sound that transcends genres, notable DrumPickers artists prefer the Zildjian A series of cymbals.
Zildjian A 18" Medium Thin Crash Features:
- Dark, cutting crash for all musical genres
- Medium Thin weight provides a balanced sound with complex overtones
- Medium decay - good for recording
- Traditional finish - looks great in any setting, from jazz to pop
- Defined bell sound
- Computer-controlled hammering produces a cutting tone
- Cast bronze provides a rich sound that improves with age